Safari Espace Killy
Get the best of Touring and Freeride in Val d’Isère, Haute Tarentaise.
- Duration: 7 days
- Group size: 4 to 6 pax
- Ski level: Intermediates/Experts
- Period: December/ April
- Country: France
- Elevation/Day: Average 1500m/day
- Type: Touring/Freeride
- Altitude Max: 3436m
Get the best of Touring and Freeride in Val d’Isère, Haute Tarentaise. BMA is going to blow your mind with this trip. We are giving you the opportunity to combine adventure and luxury. On one hand, you will get the adventure of touring and freeriding the Val d’Isère backcountry while spending a few nights high up in a hut. On the other, back in the village, you will be lodged in a luxurious hotel offering all amenities and continue to shred the area in style.
Val d’Isère is a high end ski resort of the Espace Killy (combining both ski resort of Val d’Isère and Tignes) a hot spot of Freeride for decades now. You will enjoy the thrill of big mountain riding, savor the après-ski and savor the discovery of a new mountain.
- Starting at 2500€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging in hotel 4 stars, double rooms for a 4 pax group. For singles add 300€.
- Week end, 3 days skiing, 2 nights in huts for a group of 4pax, starting at 800Euros per pax
Contact us for detailed price and itinerary.
Included in the package:
- Transfers from/to Airport or train station
- lodging B&B
- Ski Passes
- Mountain guide
- Avalanche rescue devices: shovel, probe, beacon and Airbag
- Bar bills
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal and cancellation insurance
Note: All trips can be tailor made to your likings and wishes. We will be a pleasure for us to adapt and modify any trips to give you the best experience possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know.
This post is also available in: French