- Group size: 4-8pax
- Duration: 3 to 7 days
- Ski level: Medium/Expert
- Period: January/April
- Country: Italy
- Vertical/Day: Average 4000m/day
- Type: Heliski and/or Freeride
- Drops: 1-3 drops/day
- Altitude Max: 4248m
BMA is taking you to Alagna the most challenging domain of the Mighty Monte Rosa ski area. Alagna is situated on the south side of the Monte Rosa in the Valsesian Valley. Alagna is a well known member of a very small and elitist circle of big mountain riding paradises known across the globe by riders and boarders. The Monte Rosa massif offers a huge variety of off-piste itineraries directly serviced by Alagna’s lift system, solitary couloirs, steep and deep, a little bit of everything. If you really want to unlock Pandora’s box, take a ride with the Heli for some exclusive drops and once and a life time experience. Alagna is a great little village with the charm of the past, not an over developed ski resort. Enjoy the real spirit of the Italian Alps.
- Starting from 2200€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 4 stars for a 4 pax group, no helidrops included.
- Starting from 3100€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 4 stars for a 4 pax group with 6 helidrops included.
- Starting from 3800€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 4 stars for a 4 pax group with 12 helidrops included.
*Once in Cervinia, you can purchase extra helidrops from 500€/drop
Contact us for detailed price and itinerary. We also take care of large groups and seminars.
Included in the package:
- Transfers from/to Airport
- lodging B&B
- Ski Passes (no ski pass included for the 12 helidrops package)
- Mountain guide
- Avalanche rescue devices: shovel, probe, beacon and Airbag
- Bar bills
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner (possibility to organize half board)
- Personal and cancellation insurance
Note: All trips can be tailor made to your likings and wishes. We will be a pleasure for us to adapt and modify any trips to give you the best experience possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know.