At the footstep of Mont Blanc.
- Duration: 3 to 7 days
- Group size: 4-8 pax
- Ski level: Medium/Expert
- Period: January/April
- Country: Italy
- Vertical/Day: Average 4000m/day
- Type: Heliski, Treeride, Touring
- Altitude Max: 3462m
Courmayeur is a stunning ski resort at the footstep of Mont Blanc/ Monte Bianco, visited every week end s by the rich and famous from Milan. Nonetheless, Courmayeur remains a low key and simple mountain village overlooked by the Colosse of Europe.
During this trip you have so many options to enjoy yourself on and off the slopes. Courmayeur is reach in splendid off-piste for all levels. From Heliskiing to off the lift access, there are so many possibilities that you will get dizzy! The major and most known descents are from the Cresta d’Arp or from the top lift of punta Helbronner… But either way, you won’t be able to escape the tall presence of Monte Bianco.
In Courmayeur, there is a life after ski, a rich, typical and warm after ski, Italian style! Stroll down the main street of the village and pick through one of the many spots that will welcome you for a glass of vino and prosciutto… After ski in Courmayeur could be sleep less…
- Starting from 2600€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 4 stars for a 4 pax group, no helidrops included.
- Starting from 3600€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 4 stars for a 4 pax group with 6 helidrops included.
- Starting from 3000€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 3 stars for a 4 pax group with 6 helidrops included.
- Starting from 4400€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 4 stars for a 4 pax group with 12 helidrops included.
- Starting from 3800€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging hotel 3 stars for a 4 pax group with 12 helidrops included.
* Once in Courmayeur, you can purchase extra helidrops from 500€/drop
Contact us for detailed price and itinerary. We also take care of large groups and seminars.
Included in the package:
- Transfers from/to Airport
- lodging B&B
- Ski Passes (no ski pass included for the 12 helidrops package)
- Mountain guide
- Avalanche rescue devices: shovel, probe, beacon and Airbag
- Bar bills
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner ( possibility to organize half board)
- Personal and cancellation insurance
Note: All trips can be tailor made to your likings and wishes. We will be a pleasure for us to adapt and modify any trips to give you the best experience possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know.