Val Grisenche Heliski
BMA is taking you to Val Grisanche, a gorgeous little valley on the Italian side of the Alps parallel to La Vallée de la Tarentaise.
- Duration: 3 to 8 days
- Ski level: All Levels
- Period: January/April
- Country: Italy
- Vertical/Day: Average 3000m/day
- Drops: 2/4 per day
- Altitude Max: 3800m
All the Summits surrounding this narrow and wild valley are all higher than 3000m. There are more than 20 heli drops possible in the zone offering more 100 alternative descents. What makes it so attractive is also the variety of the terrain… from Glacier to Forest, from pasture to alpine lakes… Stunning.
With BMA you will experience the thrill of Heliskiing. This destination allows riders of all levels to shred the best powder.
- Starting from 2000€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging for a 4 pax group with 6 helidrops included.
- Starting from 2800€ for 6 days skiing and 7 nights lodging for a 4 pax group with 12 helidrops included
*Once in Val Grisenche, you can purchase extra helidrops from 500€/drop
Contact us for detailed price and itinerary. We also take care of large groups and seminars.
Included in the package:
- Transfers from/to Airport
- lodging B&B
- Ski Passes
- Mountain guide
- Avalanche rescue devices: shovel, probe, beacon and Airbag
- Bar bills
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and Dinner (possibility to organize full board)
- Personal and cancellation insurance
Note: All trips can be tailor made to your likings and wishes. We will be a pleasure for us to adapt and modify any trips to give you the best experience possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know.
This post is also available in: French